Unlike some of the AlAnon practices and principles that take a while to learn and apply, the slogans are easy to learn and remember. You may have heard some of these slogans before without ever taking them seriously or trying to put them to work. After all, they are clichés, and easy to disregard. It is their very simplicity that makes them so powerful.
It Works When you Work it and You're Worth it
Let it Begin With Me First Things First
One Day At a Time Keep it Simple
But For the Grace of God Keep Coming Back
Just For Today
This Too Shall Pass Live and Let Live
Think Think Think Keep an Open Mind
How Important Is It? Let Go and Let God
8 Things to Remember When Going Through Tough Times:
1. Everything can, and will, change.
2. You've overcome challenges before.
3. It's a learning experience.
4. Not getting what you want can be a blessing.
5. Allow yourself to have some fun.
6. Being kind to yourself is the best medicine.
7. Other people's negativity isn't worth worrying about.
8. There is always, always, always something to be thankful for.
You didn't Cause it,
You can't Control it,
and you can't Cure it.